Head of Directorate Danilin Dmitriy Valeryevich
Tel.: (499) 449-78-42
I. General Provisions
1. This statute on Information Technology Chief Directorate is framed разработано on the basis of the Statute on the Federal Customs Service approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from the 26-th of July 2006 No.459.
2. Information Technology Chief Directorate (hereinafter referred to as – Chief Directorate) is a structural subdivision of the central administrative office of the Federal Customs Service of Russia.
3. Chief Directorate in its Activities meets the standards of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal constitutional laws, Customs Code of the Russian Federation, other federal lows, international treaties of the Russian Federation, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and Government of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, other regulatory legal acts in the Area of Customs Affairs, statute on Federal Customs Service, regulatory and other legal acts of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, and of this Statute.
4. Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia certifies Structure and staff numbers of the officials of the Chief Directorate.
5. Chief Directorate is helmed by Head of Directorate, direct reported of the Deputy Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, who coordinate and control the activities of the Directorate according to division of responsibilities between Deputy Chiefs of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, approved by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia. During Head of Directorate’s absence the overall direction of the Directorate conducts one of the Deputy Heads of Directorate according to division of responsibilities.
6. Head of Chief Directorate is appointed and dismissed by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia. The Vice-chief of Chief Directorate, Deputy Heads of Chief Directorate are appointed and dismissed by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia.
7. Chief Directorate conducts its activities in the following directions:
1) customs information technologies development;
2) information security providing;
3) planning of the equipment of the Customs bodies with informational support tools;
4) scientific and technical;
5) development and equipment of telecommunications networks;
6) providing of confidential communication and radio communication;
7) coordination of activities of the technical information service;
8) equipment of the customs control and safeguarding with operational technological tools;
9) organization of the customs control over fissionable and radioactive materials;
10) organization of metrological support.
8. Departments of Chief Directorate act on the basis of statutes approved by Head of Chief Directorate, developed on the basis of standard statute about the department of Chief Directorate (of a Directorate) of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, with the exception of the IT security department, a statute about is approved by Chief of the Federal Customs Service of Russia
9. Position obligations of officials of the Chief Directorate are defined in job descriptions and official regulations, approved according to the order established by the Federal Customs Service of Russia and developed on the basis of the standard job descriptions and official regulations.
10. Chief Directorate is completed of individuals meeting the established job specifications.
11. Chief Directorate’s work is based on plans of activities of the Federal Customs Service of Russia and plan of activities of Chief Directorate, on principle of one-man management and personal liability of each official for the state of affairs in charge of them and for the execution of certain orders.
12. Chief Directorate exercise its both directly and through the offices of the structural subdivisions of the Customs Service of Russian Federation in the guidelines for action of the Chief Directorate in co-operation with other structural subdivisions of the central administrative office of the Federal Customs Service of Russia, and with federal bodies of executive power, public associations, other organizations and individuals.
13. Documentation management and security control activities in Chief Directorate is carried out in accordance with the established procedure.
14. When carrying out of activities Chief Directorate meets requirements of legal acts of the Federal Customs Service of Russia regarding information security.