|The senior custom inquiry and investigation management|
The senior custom inquiry and investigation management
The senior management chief Kyzlyk Alexander Petrovich
The custom injury and investigations management functions
1. organization, systematic supervision, coordination and control in custom authority action on examination of reports and materials which contain indicia of a crime information, reserved to province custom authority and decisions rendering in accordance with criminal procedure legislation of the Russian Federation; based on urgent investigative actions and pre-trial investigation in criminal proceeding investigation form, referred to custom authority province in form of criminal and procedural criminal legislation of the Russian Federation; based on administrative proceedings in the matter of referred custom authority province; in observance of legality and reasonableness of decisions (or omission) of custom authorities and their public individuals by imposition of administrative sanctions to persons.
2. report and material examinations which contain information about indicia of crimes, reserved to custom authority province and decisions rendering in accordance with Criminal procedure legislation of the Russian Federation;
3. pre-trial investigation conduct in criminal proceeding investigation form, and urgent investigative actions procedure on criminal proceeding referred to custom authority province;
4. organization exercise in accordance with process, established with criminal procedure legislation of the Russian Federation, with instructions of procurator and preliminary investigation agencies institutions.
5. work arrangement in participating of procurator regulations authority in team work investigations, organized to crime investigations which are referred to custom authority province;
6. causing administrative infraction proceedings referred to custom authority province, performing administrative proceedings in accordance with process described in law-book of the Russian Federation of administrative infractions;
7. intelligent Customs operating control to the extent of administrative proceeding organization and investigation conduct, criminalistic ensuring and enumerative discipline;
8. the formulation of proposals for the Russian Federal Customs Service managing about reasonableness and necessity of a time limit extension of administrative investigation in the matter of administrative infractions;
9. the organization of criminalistic ensuring in the exercise of administrative proceeding with custom authorities review of legislation in the matter of administrative infractions in relation to person complaints or prosecutor protests as well as in procedure of urgent investigative actions and investigation in criminal cases, referred to custom authority province; coordination and control of criminalistic unit custom authorities working;
10. participation in measurement developing in crime prevention and other administrative infractions in the field of custom procedure and ensuring of custom authorities participation in such measure accomplishments;
11.public individual control due process of law in Ministry and custom authorities in the manufacture of urgent investigative actions and in criminal proceed investigations, referred to customs authority province, and administrative proceed performing;
12. inspections performing in accordance with persons complaints and the legality and well-foundedness acts of prosecutor's reactions:
- judgments in the case of administrative infractions;
- the decisions of custom authorities, received in the course of administrative infraction proceedings;
13. inspections performing in work arrangement according to the control due process of law and reasonableness of custom authority decisions (or omission) and their public individuals by imposition of persons to administrative sanctions.
14. the analyze of legality in custom authorities state and generalization of legislative review practice in administrative offenses.
The preparation (without limitation in concert with the arms of Russian Federal Customs Service) in legal acts projects of Russian Federal Customs Service, reviews, informational letters and recommendations on questions of law control by persons involvement to administrative responsibility and law enforcement practice;
15. the information sharing of individual and juridical persons in order to appeal and custom authority complaint considers on decisions (or omission) by imposition of persons to administrative sanctions.
16. custom operating preparation controls in their work procedure in monitoring due process of law;
17. the conduct of meetings and seminars with control arm public individuals due process of law in exchange of experience, activities arranging, referred to raising of public individual qualification in custom authority regarding to no breach of laws about administrative infractions;
18. work planning arranging and control, accounts rendering according to official activity results in responding to custom arms of authority enforcement;
19. arrangement of information-analytic provision of work procedure corresponded to law enforcements of customs bodies;
20. deputy of information of the state, process and results of administrative proceeding and urgent investigative actions and investigations to administrator security of Federal Customs Service of Russia that curates special investigative technique work of customs bodies;
21. arrangement, methodical management, coordination and activity of enumerative divisions control of customs bodies;
22. enhancement of measurement system, that warrant equal and adequate use of customs bodies legislation administrative infractions, customs and another legislation with persons involvement to administrative and criminal responsibility;
23. realization of legal problems in customs bodies procedure of work by performance of inquiry in criminal proceedings that are in the sphere of customs bodies, and by performing of administrative proceeding. Arrangement and introduction of offers in enhancement legislation of the Russian Federation that are in the sphere of Department to management of Federal Customs Service of Russia;
24. direction preparations to procurators of persons of the Russian Federation about amendment protest of decree repeal or change of pronounced with officials of customs bodies in illegal or unjustified judgments in the case of administrative infractions that are in the sphere of customs bodies;
25. arrangement of offers of enactment, repeal, change or contribution and attachment within the competence of Department, legal acts of Federal Customs Service of Russia;
26. generalization and analysis of law enforcement practice of Department, customs bodies and adjudicatory organs regarding to competence of Department;
27. participation in concert of other organization departments of Federal Customs Service of Russia in submitting on behalf of Federal Customs Service of Russia and customs bodies in trial courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration courts on the issue of affairs of administrative infractions and in relation to appeal on decisions (or omission) of the officials of customs bodies in conducting of administrative proceeding;
28. coordination of financial divisions of Federal Customs Service of Russia on the questions that are in the sphere of Head department;
29. arrangement and coordination of cooperation of customs bodies with law enforcement, judicial and inspection authorities in the sphere of competence of Department;
30. participating in preparation, refresher and raising of qualification among the officials of customs bodies of the Russian Federation in the sphere of competence of Department;
31. ensuring of timely and full consideration of proposals, applications and reports, delivered to the Federal Customs Service of Russia from law enforcement, controlling and other government authorities and persons applications in the sphere of competence of Department, direction of answers to informers by the specified time of Law of the Russian Federation;
32. participating in realization of development programmes of customs affairs in the Russian Federation in the sphere of competence of Department;
33. participating in application of risk management in the sphere of Department competence;
34. realization of work of manning, safe keeping, calculation and working of archive documents, that were formed during Department activities in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)