The chief of the Administrative Department is Ishchenko Sergey Gennadyevich
Tel. (499) 449-84-29
The main Department tasks
The Department in its activity performs the following tasks:
1. Enhancement of forms and methods of work with documents
2. Provision of uniform procedure of documentation, organization of work with documents, formation of search systems, control of performance with computerized system and preparation of documents for delivering to the Central archives according to active normative standards to Federal Customs Service of Russia.
3. Reduction of document circulation, unification of document forms.
4. Development and introduction of guidance documents of enhancement of documentation ensuring to Federal Customs Service of Russia and in customs bodies.
5. Gathering, registration, ensuring of the protection and using of documents that were formed during the activity of Federal Customs Service of Russia and other funds that are deposited in Central archives.
The principal functions of the Department
According to incumbent tasks the Department performs the following functions:
1. Arrangement of accepting, registration and sending of official documents including, but not limited to administrative use. Conducting of information and reference work on documents without limitation delivered to different modes of communication.
2. Arrangement of prompt consideration and preparation for report incoming mail, performing the control of propriety of documents completion, that are submitted for signature to management to Federal Customs Service of Russia.
3. Provision of prompt registry of orders, instructions, other legal documents published of Federal Customs Service of Russia without limitation about corporal staff. Copying and making available to structural and customs bodies of orders and instructions of Ministry of economic development and trade of the Russian Federation which concern the activity of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
4. Control of passing and performance periods of decisions of superior bodies, of documents of other organizations and institutions, orders and instructions of management of Federal Customs Service of Russia; generalization of information about progress in implementing of documents, analysis of performance discipline state, systematical informing of management on these questions.
5. Arrangement of typescript preparation, reproduction and active copying of documents; development and construction of forms of organizational-administrative documents.
6. Development of composite file register of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
7. Arrangement and conduct of work of gathering, custody and use of archive documents formed during action of Federal Customs Service of Russia, provision of files keeping and operational service of documentary information according to Law of the Russian Federation.
8. Arrangement of reception of citizens, arrangement of work upon prompt and fully consideration examination of applications of citizens, of taking decisions on them and assignments of answers to informers by the specified time.
9. Organizational supervision and control of clerical correspondence position in structural subdivisions of Federal Customs Service of Russia and customs bodies.
10. Development of measures on improvement of forms and methods of work with documents and rise of performance discipline with other structural subdivisions of Federal Customs Service of Russia.
11. Development of projects of guidance documents on the questions of clerical correspondence and archive files for customs bodies.
12. Arrangement of electronic paper handling and improvement of automatic information systems in documentation provision of department, performing of methodical and practical assistance on introduction of within-named system in structural subdivisions of Federal Customs Service of Russia and documentary services of customs bodies.
13. Control of accuracy of formalization and formation of files by structural subdivisions of Federal Customs Service of Russia, that are referable to Central archives.
14. Arrangement of Central archives work according to legislation of archiving of the Russian Federation, establishments, instructions and methodological recommendations of Federal Archive Agencies.
15. Participation in raising of qualification of members of supporting services of documentation provision of Federal Customs Service of Russia and customs bodies; conduct of meetings and counsellings on questions which are within their competence;
16. Delivery of information to federal bodies of executive branch at the direction of management of Federal Customs Service of Russia on questions which are within their competence of the administrative Department, if such information is necessary to noted bodies for task solutions that are laid on them of federal laws in order, coordinated among federal body of executive branch and Federal Customs Service of Russia with compliance with the requirements of law of the Russian Federation on protection of national security information, commercial classified information, bank secrecy, tax secrecy or other information that is protected by law and other confidential information.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)