|Meeting of the Experts of the Federal Customs Service and the Customs Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria|
On 4 June, 2014 the FCS of Russia hosted the first meeting of the experts of the Federal Customs Service and the Customs Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria aimed at developing the bilateral Russian-Bulgarian cooperation.
During the meeting the Parties reviewed the structure and the functions of the customs services of Russia and Bulgaria, discussed the outlooks of their bilateral cooperation in exchanging the information on countering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism, as well as the issues of law enforcement cooperation.
The parties discussed the promising directions for improving the procedures for the customs administration of goods and agreed to look into the possibility of organizing the visits of customs experts to sea ports in order to explore the issues of customs clearance of the goods transported by sea.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)