|Workshop on customs administration|
Dear participants of foreign economic activity!
The Federal Customs Service invites you to attend free workshop on customs administration, which will be held on October 29, 2015 at 11.00 in Kolomna with the support of the Russian Customs Academy and the Finnish Customs Training (School).
In the frame of the workshop it’s also planned to arrange a visit of the Kolomenskiy Customs Office of the Moscow Region Customs.
The following topics will be raised during the workshop:
new technologies of customs clearance in the Russian Federation and the Finnish Republic,
e-declaration of international postal items addressed to natural and legal entities,
features of customs clearance of low-value imported goods,
«single window» in the Russian Federation and the Finnish Republic,
procedure for determining the customs value of goods after release and etc.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)