|Strengthening of Sino-Russian Customs Cooperation|
The Eighth meeting of the Subcommission for Customs Cooperation of the Commission for Regular Meetings Between Premiers of Russia and China took place in the Republic of Karelia. The meeting was chaired by the Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Service of Russia Tatyana Golendeeva, and Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Office of the PRC Sun Yibiao.
Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic Karelia Yuri Savelyev welcomed the delegations of Russian and Chinese customs authorities.
Representatives of the Russian and Chinese delegations discussed further cooperation in the sphere of improving procedures of customs clearance, customs control, customs statistics, law enforcement, intellectual property protection, custom payments, risk management in customs control, pre-service and in-service training, regional and transborder customs cooperation.
After the discussion the parties signed the Protocol of the Subcommission’s meeting.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)