|Head of the Federal Customs Service Vladimir Bulavin and Deputy Minister of Slovakia Dana Meager discussed the prospects for further development of cooperation within the framework of the Silk Road Economic Belt|
On March 13, 2017 a meeting of the Head of the Federal Customs Service Vladimir Bulavin and Deputy Minister of Slovakia Dana Meager was held in Moscow where they exchanged their ideas with respect to the further cooperation of the customs services of Russia and Slovakia with foreign partners within the framework of Chinese initiative, i.e. the Silk Road Economic Belt.
According to the results of negotiations the parties acknowledged the primary need to create the legal framework of multilateral communication in this direction and agreed to continue constructive dialog on this topic.
The Slovakian party also promised to submit a memorandum on development of transport infrastructure within the framework of the Silk Road Economic Belt to the Federal Customs Service of Russia in the nearest time.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)