|Customs Services of Russia and Palestine signed a plan of joint actions for 2017-2018|
On April 7, 2017, on the margins of the 2nd meeting of the Intergovernmental Russian-Palestinian Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation in Moscow, Deputy Head of the FCS of Russia Andrey Strukov and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Palestine Abdel Hafiz Nofal signed a Plan of Joint Actions of the Customs Services of Russia and Palestine for 2017-2018.
The document provides for the development of cooperation in law enforcement, training of personnel, as well as exchange of information on the customs legislation of Russia and Palestine and goods moved between the two countries.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)