|Form of written application to the FCS of Russia and the requirements to be complied with when filling it out|
Applications to the Federal Customs Service in writing shall be sent to: Novozavodskaya street 11/5, 121087, Moscow, Russia.
Below are the requirements to filling out the applications, as well as appearance and the template of the form which it to be downloaded.
REQUIREMENTS TO FILLING OUT THE FORM
When writing an application to the FCS of Russia it is necessary to write legibly the following sections of form “APPLICATION”:
- From – specify whom the application has come from, indicating in full. Surname, name, patronymic (when applicable) or middle name.
- Country of permanent residence – specify the country, in which the applicant lives permanently.
- Address for response – specify full mailing address, to where the response shall be sent after the application is dealt with.
- Telephone– specify contact phone number (if any) of the applicant.
After filling out of the above sections one is supposed to write legibly the gist of the issue.
In the end of the application please specify the date (day, month, year), sign the application also indication in block letter the initials and the surname.
When necessary the relevant documents should be attached to the application, with the specification of their descriptions and number of pages.
APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICATION FORM
Country of permanent residence _____________________
Address for response __________________________________
_________ __________ _______________
EXAMPLE OF FILLED OUT APPLICATION
From Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
Country of permanent residence Russian Federation
Address for response Sportivnaya Street 120 building 5, 156, Kolomna, 123456, Moscow Region
Phone (8.0203) 98-76-54
You are kindly requested to consider the issue of free customs treatment of the luggage received to my address, sent by my relatives living in Germany. Presently the luggage has been detained by Moscow customs office and is kept at railway station Kuntsevo.
Supplement: 1. Customs Declaration – 1 page.
1. Central Customs Directorate (CTU)
2. Siberian Customs Directorate (STU)
4. Southern Customs Directorate (JTU)
5. Privolzhsky Customs Directorate (PTU)
6. Urals Customs Directorate (UTU)
7. Far Eastern Customs Directorate (DVTU)
8. North Caucasus Customs Directorate (SKTU)